A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Garcia, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Garcia MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nelson Garcia practice?
- Dr. Nelson Garcia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Garcia practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.