Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Should not be doing reconstructive surgery at a Breast Center  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2014

I have never been so horrified by a doctor's lack of respect for his patient, the proper care for his patient, and his general disinterest in what his code of ethics really means...

|  BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR,2000  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2012

I began visiting Dr. Goldberg in 2007, I was dignosed as a BRCI carrier. My onocologist recommended a dbl mastectomy @the time I was 34 yrs old and I really didn't have any other options. After severval visits I finally agree to have a dbl mastectomy wit reconstruction. Going into the procedure I was a 40D and my concern was remaining a 40D,I also had concerns about retaining my nipples. Dr. Goldberg was extremly patient and explain everthing in a more realistic bases. I had a transflap where as my own body fat was used to reconstruct my breast,After my surgery I was a 40 DD, but after the swelling went down I was wearing my regular size again. I had to wait to make sure my body accepted the fat transfer. The right side where I was orgnially diagnosed with cancer shrunk more the the unaffected side and after year(MY CHOICE)I decided to get the adjustment. In 2011 I got a reductione on my left breast and 6 moths later 2012 I got fat injected to reduce the dimpling on the right side. While taking a shower my dressings got wet and I was seen in the Office that day within a 1.5 hrs to have the dressings change. I didn't have a appointment and my wait time was under 10mins. To my suprize DR. Goldberg had completed nipple reconstruction, I was so happy I started to cry. I call my entire family to tell them. I had no problems with not having nipples and I find it a wonderfully strange conversation piece. Iam extremely excited about my results, I can't wait to get the stiches out and show off my new nipples. I swear they look almost extactly like my nature nipples did. I would recommend Dr.Goldberg and the Plastic Surgery Center to any and every1. I Love Him for all he has done for me.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

I just had my stomach done last week after having lots of loose skin in stomach after gastric bypass. I was very Blessed to find this doctor that was very honest with me, and he did a great job. He actually told me that I did not need skin reduction in other places. I appreciate his honesty, so many other people after this surgery want to get all skin reduced needed are not, for the surgeon to tell you it is not necessary is great, great that you know he puts your needs above his wallet. He also really knows what he is talking about. Great doctor and very much appreciate him being honest.

|  show details