Dr. Nelson Goldberg MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2016
average care to his patient

February 20th, 2014
Should not be doing reconstructive surgery at a Breast Center
I have never been so horrified by a doctor's lack of respect for his patient, the proper care for his patient, and his general disinterest in what his code of ethics really means...

March 6th, 2012
BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR,2000
I began visiting Dr. Goldberg in 2007, I was dignosed as a BRCI carrier. My onocologist recommended a dbl mastectomy @the time I was 34 yrs old and I really didn't have any other options. After severval visits I finally agree to have a dbl mastectomy wit reconstruction. Going into the procedure I was a 40D and my concern was remaining a 40D,I also had concerns about retaining my nipples. Dr. Goldberg was extremly patient and explain everthing in a more realistic bases. I had a transflap where as my own body fat was used to reconstruct my breast,After my surgery I was a 40 DD, but after the swelling went down I was wearing my regular size again. I had to wait to make sure my body accepted the fat transfer. The right side where I was orgnially diagnosed with cancer shrunk more the the unaffected side and after year(MY CHOICE)I decided to get the adjustment. In 2011 I got a reductione on my left breast and 6 moths later 2012 I got fat injected to reduce the dimpling on the right side. While taking a shower my dressings got wet and I was seen in the Office that day within a 1.5 hrs to have the dressings change. I didn't have a appointment and my wait time was under 10mins. To my suprize DR. Goldberg had completed nipple reconstruction, I was so happy I started to cry. I call my entire family to tell them. I had no problems with not having nipples and I find it a wonderfully strange conversation piece. Iam extremely excited about my results, I can't wait to get the stiches out and show off my new nipples. I swear they look almost extactly like my nature nipples did. I would recommend Dr.Goldberg and the Plastic Surgery Center to any and every1. I Love Him for all he has done for me.

February 20th, 2009