A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Goldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Goldman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ear Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Goldman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nelson Goldman practice?
- Dr. Nelson Goldman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Goldman practices Otolaryngology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Otolaryngologists.