Dr. Nelson Hazday Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nelson Hazday?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 20th, 2016

Outstanding Physican!

Dr Hazday did anesthesia for me on a small procedure at Doctor's Hospital one year ago. A year later, I remember him well and his warm and comforting (and humorous) beside manner and how he made me feel individually feel cared for as a patient. My daughter is about to have surgery and I asked the surgeon if Dr.Hazday could be the anesthesiologist, but alas, he does not work at South Miami. I was disappointed, because he totally gained my trust in his expertise in his field....the anesthesiologist is AS important as the surgeon in the operating suite!

May 1st, 2017