A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Isada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Isada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Isada, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Isada graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Isada has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson B Isada MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nelson B. Isada practice?
- Dr. Nelson Isada has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Isada practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, VA.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.