Dr. Nelson Isada Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Nelson Isada?

HSE Manager

Posted on September 27th, 2013

Dr. Isada, MD is a very kind person that thinks about the general welfare of his patients. After a very difficult pregnancy we where surprised to see dr. Isada and his staff come and see us at the hospital. What a Blessing!!

Great!

Posted on March 21st, 2013

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Isada and his staff. I am not high risk but wanted genetic counseling. They girl who explains how the testing works was very kind and could tell I was nervous. She took plenty of time and answered all my questions. My ultrasound lasted over an hour because the baby wouldn't turn. They were very nice and didn't mind that it took so long. Plus I got a ton of great ultrasound pictures. Dr. Isada really cares about people and truly enjoys what he does. When the baby finally turned so we could get a profile picture he was just as excited as I was. He even spent extra time with me so he could give me a guess on the gender.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

I really enjoyed having Dr. Isada, especially during a time of uncertaintity. He was very straight forward and was very open to asking any questions and explaining what he was doing and what he was looking for. He was also very easy to talk to and was very good at making the mood light. It's never easy having to go to a high risk doctor, so he was wonderful at helping put our minds at ease.

Wonderful Office!

Posted on March 30th, 2011

Dr. Isada and his staff are wonderful. They focused on me the entire time I was with them and they are always very welcoming. I'm always greeted with a smile and they all have wonderful bedside manor. I would recommend this office for anyone who has to see a specialist. The doctor and his staff are very detail oriented and they kept me in touch with everything that was going on with my baby.

older mom with a great baby

Posted on July 4th, 2009

Dr Isada provided great care for me throughout my pregnancy...and the baby just turned 21. Even then he was reliable and wise.

Posted on May 27th, 2015