A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Jenkins is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Reg Medical Center
- Kings Mountain Hospital
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Lee Jenkins MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Nelson L. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Nelson Jenkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelson Jenkins practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Shelby, NC.
See Shelby Plastic Surgeons and Shelby Surgeons.