A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Kaneishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Kaneishi, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaneishi graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Kaneishi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Enloe Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaneishi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nelson K. Kaneishi practice?
Dr. Nelson Kaneishi practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Cytopathology near Chico, CA.
See Chico Pathologists.