A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Kohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Kohl is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohl graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kohl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Howard Kohl DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nelson H. Kohl practice?
- Dr. Nelson Kohl has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelson Kohl practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Plant City, FL.
See Plant City Family Physicians and Plant City Primary Care Doctors.