A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Kohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Kohl is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohl
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kohl Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohl graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kohl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Howard Kohl DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nelson H. Kohl practice?
- Dr. Nelson Kohl has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelson Kohl practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Plant City, FL.
See Plant City Primary Care Doctors.