A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Kraucak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Kraucak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Environmental Illness
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Metabolic Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraucak graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Kraucak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Kraucak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nelson Kraucak practice?
- Dr. Nelson Kraucak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Kraucak practices Family Medicine near Lady Lake, FL.
Additional practice locations include: The Villages, FL.
See Lady Lake Family Physicians.