A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Kraucak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Kraucak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Kraucak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Kraucak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nelson Kraucak practice?
- Dr. Nelson Kraucak has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Nelson Kraucak practices Family Medicine near , .