A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Kraucak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Kraucak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraucak
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraucak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Environmental Illness
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Metabolic Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraucak graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Kraucak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Kraucak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nelson Kraucak practice?
- Dr. Nelson Kraucak has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelson Kraucak practices Family Medicine near Lady Lake, FL.
See Lady Lake Family Physicians.