A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Lehrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Lehrer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Lehrer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehrer graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lehrer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Norwegian-American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson J Lehrer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nelson J. Lehrer practice?
- Dr. Nelson Lehrer has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelson Lehrer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.