A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Leung, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Failure (Hepatorenal Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Leung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Leung MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nelson Leung practice?
- Dr. Nelson Leung has 10 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Leung practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Owatonna, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Owatonna Internists and Owatonna Nephrologists.