A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Levy, Neurosurgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Levy, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Louis Levy MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Nelson L. Levy practice?
- Dr. Nelson Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelson Levy practices Allergy & Immunology near Lake Forest, IL.
See Lake Forest Allergists.