A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Lim, Gastroenterologist, Hepatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Lim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Stomach Cancer
- Stomach Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson H Lim MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nelson H. Lim practice?
- Dr. Nelson Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelson Lim practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists and Gilbert Gastroenterologists.