A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Lim, Gastroenterologist, Hepatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Lim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Stomach Cancer
- Stomach Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson H Lim MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nelson H. Lim practice?
- Dr. Nelson Lim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Lim practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists and Gilbert Gastroenterologists.