Nelson H Lim, MD
Arizona Center For Digestive Health Gilbert
2680 S Val Vis
Suite 116
Gilbert, AZ 85295
Locations and availability (3)

Feb 9th, 2013

Excellent doctor. Recommended highly by hospital staff. Thorough, knowledgeable, and very kind. Answered all my questions and really helped me to understand my diagnosis. Recommended my whole family to him.

|  Dr Lim  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

I would strongly recommend him.I had his first visit and am very satisfied.Will see him next week.He listens and respects you and explains your condition.Never felt he was in a rush, although mine was the last appt.Overall a compassionate doctor with knowledge in his specialty

Jun 23rd, 2012

Very professional and friendly. Dr. Lim cares for his patients like they are his family. I feel very fortunate to be a patient of his.

Aug 23rd, 2011

Dr. Lim was wonderful to work with. I felt he really cared about my health and well being.

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

Dr. Lim is one of the most caring, competent, professional, thorough doctors I know. I have the pleasure of working with him and he is also my GI doctor. I trust him 100%! His bedside manner is Phenomenal. He treats EVERYBODY with respect no matter what. (ALL patients and ALL staff)I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lim to you or your family!!!

|  Amazing!  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2010

I have had the privelege of not only working with Dr. Lim, but also being a patient of his. He always goes above and beyond to make sure every patient feels comforted and well informed.He recently was named the Physician of the Month at Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, and he continues to excel in his practice. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lim to anyone looking for a GI physician!

Mar 7th, 2010