A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Link:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Link
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Link Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Link, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Link graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Link has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Bristol Reg Medctr, Bristol, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Edward Link MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nelson E. Link practice?
- Dr. Nelson Link has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Link practices Otolaryngology near Bristol, TN.
See Bristol Otolaryngologists.