A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Lytle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Lytle, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lytle graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lytle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson K Lytle MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nelson K. Lytle practice?
- Dr. Nelson Lytle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Lytle practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hamtramck, MI and Oxford, MS.
See Dearborn Internists.