A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Lytle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Lytle, MD, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lytle graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lytle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lytle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance