A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Pichardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Pichardo, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Pichardo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pichardo graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pichardo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Miguel Pichardo MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nelson M. Pichardo practice?
- Dr. Nelson Pichardo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Pichardo practices Internal Medicine near Davenport, FL.
See Davenport Internists.