A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Menezes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Menezes, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Menezes, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Menezes graduated from Goa Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Menezes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Socorro Menezes BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nelson S. Menezes practice?
- Dr. Nelson Menezes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Menezes practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.