Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nelson Menezes
Dr. Nelson Menezes, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Menezes is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center and New York Methodist Hospital. Dr. Menezes has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nelson Menezes has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Nelson Menezes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Robert Weiser
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi40
Dr. Norman Bakshandeh
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Brooklyn, NY 0.09 mi31