PATIENT show details PATIENT
by RAY SMITH on Aug 5th, 2014

DR. OWYOUNG, JUST THE BEST!!! HE LISTENS AND GIVES YOU THE TIME YOU NEED, NEVER IN A RUSH. APPOINTMENTS ARE NOT EASY TO GET, BUT THE WAIT WAS WORTH IT

Appoitment. show details Appoitment.
by Sylvie Cogranne on Jul 2nd, 2014

May be instead of having 3 office , Dr Owyoung should have one, and not have patient wait ONE MONTH for an appointment. It's a joke,and so nonprofessional. MONEY OVER PATIENT !!!!

by Diana Campbell on Sep 30th, 2013

Dr. Owyoung has been my primary care doctor for a long time and he is the best in all catagories. I appreciate the time he gives me which is more than I have ever experienced in 76 years. He knows what he is talking about and most of all he cares about his patient: me.

excellent physician show details excellent physician
by Diana Campbell on Apr 27th, 2013

I have always been treated with the utmost concern and care by Dr. Owyoung and the amount of time he has spent with me has exceeded the time I have experienced with other doctors for over sixty years. His receptionist is superb also and getting an appointment or waiting for him is always a pleasant experience. When I need a refill on a prescription they alway respond quickly.

Oct 26th, 2012

Really nice and caring doctor. The receptionist is nice too. I would reccomend him.

Sep 20th, 2012

Very caring doctor! Gentle and kind!