A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Oyesiku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Oyesiku is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oyesiku
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oyesiku Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Oyesiku, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cushing Syndrome
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Prolactinoma)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Oyesiku graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oyesiku has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam General Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson M Oyesiku BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nelson M. Oyesiku practice?
- Dr. Nelson Oyesiku has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelson Oyesiku practices Neurological Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Neurological Surgeons.