A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Oyesiku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Oyesiku is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Oyesiku, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cushing Syndrome
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Prolactinoma)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Oyesiku graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oyesiku has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam General Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oyesiku accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nelson M. Oyesiku practice?
Dr. Nelson Oyesiku practices Neurological Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Neurological Surgeons.