A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Oyesiku is Good. Dr. Oyesiku has been reviewed by 18 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Oyesiku, MD, MBBS, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Brain Aneurysm, Brain Injuries, and Cushing Syndrome.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oyesiku graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oyesiku has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam General Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oyesiku accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Oyesiku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nelson M. Oyesiku practice?
Dr. Nelson Oyesiku practices Neurological Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Neal Oyesiku, Dr. Neil Oyesiku, Dr. Nigel Oyesiku