A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Pollock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Pollock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pollock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- High Point Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Earl Pollock MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nelson E. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Nelson Pollock has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelson Pollock practices Internal Medicine near High Point, NC.
See High Point Internists.