A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Powell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Powell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Throat Disorders (Pharyngeal Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Powell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Bert Powell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nelson B. Powell practice?
- Dr. Nelson Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelson Powell practices Otolaryngology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Otolaryngologists.