A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Powell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powell
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Powell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Throat Disorders (Pharyngeal Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Powell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Bert Powell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nelson B. Powell practice?
- Dr. Nelson Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelson Powell practices Otolaryngology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Otolaryngologists.