Dr. Nelson Prager MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Ogallala, NE

July 2nd, 2016
I always feel well taken care of when I come to the office.From the front desk receptionists through the lab technician they are most professional. Seeing Dr. Prager is always a treat. He is a great listener

April 16th, 2016
Dr. Prager Saved My Life
Because of Dr. Prager and staff of Aurora Denver Cardiology, I am healthier now than I have ever been in my life. During the last 18 years it has been a continual process of overcoming my heart issues. We moved 250 miles to the Denver area just so I could be closer to Dr. Prager and the hospital. (and to family) It has been a journey, but under Dr. Prager's direction, I am confident my heart issues will continue to be resolved. He is not allowed to ever retire!!

December 6th, 2015
I have been treated at this medical facility for over ten years and have always found the staff to be courteous, friendly and prompt in there treatment of me.

December 4th, 2015
I have been with Aurora Denver Cardiology for many, many years. I could not be more pleased with the results from my procedures. Dr. Prager is the best!

July 3rd, 2014
He did not follow up on a cardiology report but charged me anyway. I called after receiving the bill which was for interpretation and requested the report. I did not hear from his office again until I got a bill 15 months later. The office manager was uncooperative and could not explain why I hadn't gotten the report or why no contact was made for almost a year and a half. The bill will go on my credit report and I never got the service. I was also charged for an appointment no-show even though I had called 2 days before the appointment to cancel. My employer changed my insurance and I could not go out of network.

September 17th, 2012
Supply Chain Data Analyst
I would recommend Dr. Prager, he is down to earth and he listens to you. This is a hard trate to find in a good doctor these days. Very caring and honest.