Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Ruth Fountain on Jul 2nd, 2016

I always feel well taken care of when I come to the office.From the front desk receptionists through the lab technician they are most professional. Seeing Dr. Prager is always a treat. He is a great listener

Dr. Prager Saved My Life show details Dr. Prager Saved My Life
by Rosemary Z. on Apr 16th, 2016

Because of Dr. Prager and staff of Aurora Denver Cardiology, I am healthier now than I have ever been in my life. During the last 18 years it has been a continual process of overcoming my heart issues. We moved 250 miles to the Denver area just so I could be closer to Dr. Prager and the hospital. (and to family) It has been a journey, but under Dr. Prager's direction, I am confident my heart issues will continue to be resolved. He is not allowed to ever retire!!

by Richard Stabile on Dec 6th, 2015

I have been treated at this medical facility for over ten years and have always found the staff to be courteous, friendly and prompt in there treatment of me.

by Jim Rapp on Dec 4th, 2015

I have been with Aurora Denver Cardiology for many, many years. I could not be more pleased with the results from my procedures. Dr. Prager is the best!

Jul 3rd, 2014

He did not follow up on a cardiology report but charged me anyway. I called after receiving the bill which was for interpretation and requested the report. I did not hear from his office again until I got a bill 15 months later. The office manager was uncooperative and could not explain why I hadn't gotten the report or why no contact was made for almost a year and a half. The bill will go on my credit report and I never got the service. I was also charged for an appointment no-show even though I had called 2 days before the appointment to cancel. My employer changed my insurance and I could not go out of network.

Supply Chain Data Analyst show details Supply Chain Data Analyst
Sep 17th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Prager, he is down to earth and he listens to you. This is a hard trate to find in a good doctor these days. Very caring and honest.