Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile
645 Osage St
Sidney, NE 69162
308-254-4715
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2014

He did not follow up on a cardiology report but charged me anyway. I called after receiving the bill which was for interpretation and requested the report. I did not hear from his office again until I got a bill 15 months later. The office manager was uncooperative and could not explain why I hadn't gotten the report or why no contact was made for almost a year and a half. The bill will go on my credit report and I never got the service. I was also charged for an appointment no-show even though I had called 2 days before the appointment to cancel. My employer changed my insurance and I could not go out of network.

|  Dr. Parger Awesome Cardiologist  |  show details
by Brian Stoddard on Aug 17th, 2013

When it comes down to Heart issues you don't want to just choose any Cardiology Dr. You want to go to the BEST you can find. And that place for the Best is Aurora Denver Cardiologists Associates. They have 2 locations one in Aurora, and the other in Denver. We have seen 3 top Dr's. Dr. Nawaz, Dr. VJ. Both of them are located at the Denver office by PSL. Dr. Prager is located in Aurora. He specializes in many different areas of the heart, and is the Dr. To see if you are ever in the need for Atrial Ablation.. He performed a 6hr ablation procedure to bring heart out of Afib (Atrial Fibrillation).

|  Supply Chain Data Analyst  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Prager, he is down to earth and he listens to you. This is a hard trate to find in a good doctor these days. Very caring and honest.