A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Rodriguez is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Rodriguez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Flores Rodriguez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nelson F. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Nelson Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Rodriguez practices Psychiatry near Florence, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Mason, OH.
See Florence Psychiatrists.