A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Rodriguez is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Rodriguez, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson F Rodriguez DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nelson F. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Nelson Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelson Rodriguez practices Psychiatry near Mason, OH.
See Mason Psychiatrists.