A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriguez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nelson F. Rodriguez practice?
Dr. Nelson Rodriguez practices Psychiatry near Mason, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, KY and Corbin, KY.
See Mason Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Neal Rodriguez, Dr. Neil Rodriguez, Dr. Nigel Rodriguez