A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Sandoval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Sandoval is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Sandoval has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson A Sandoval MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nelson A. Sandoval practice?
- Dr. Nelson Sandoval has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Sandoval practices Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists.