Dr. Nelson Sang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nelson Sang?

April 19th, 2017

Diagnostic Genius

I had been in discomfort and pain for months. I went to my GYN thinking it was a female problem. After waiting for a month for an appointment he sent me for tests. I waited three weeks and finally had to called for test results only to be told everything was "OK". When I asked why I was still in pain if everything was "OK" she put me on hold for ten minutes and then told me to go to my PCP. I called Dr Sang's office and was taken immediately. He diagnosed me with diverticulitis in five minutes and treated me. His staff was and always is the best office I have ever experienced. They must love their jobs, because it is a good atmosphere which makes the patient feel at ease.

November 5th, 2012

Concern for elderly loved one

My loved one was left at a nursing home care facility with a level 8 pain for hours when Dr Sang was on call. Because it was in the middle of the night, DR Sang REFUSED to prescribe the usually prescribed dose of medication, leaving my loved one in excruciating pain and his nurse without an option. Dr. Sang yelled at the nurse, told her to not bother him in the middle of the night, to send my loved one to the hospital and then hung up...Dr. Sang should not be paid to be on call if he isn't going to be there for his patients and doesn't want to be disturbed for an ailing 100% disabled US Marine veteran and World Trade center survivor whom hasn't eaten in 6 mos. because of a gall bladder surgery gone bad.

January 7th, 2011

Carolyn

He is GREAT! and it is usually because he HAS A GREAT STAFF.You guys are the best!!You have saved my mother and fathers lives.

June 28th, 2017