Dr. Nelson Simmons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nelson Simmons?

December 19th, 2016

The best!

Dr Simmons has been my physician for 15 years now. Wouldn't trust anyone else. He has great concern for all of his patients. Extremely professional. Great staff!

January 27th, 2016

Best Doctor in Mckinney!! 👍👍

April 20th, 2014

Mike's Health Collection

I have read all the reviews about Dr. Simmons and I really think that one person must have written all the negative reviews for whatever idiotic reasons. Dr. Simmons is one of the most efficient and professional doctors that I have ever known. He is very caring and spends a lot of time with each patient. I am proud to say that he is my doctor.....hope he keeps me:)

April 26th, 2013

Great doctor!

I keep several of Dr.'s business cards with me because I brag about him to everyone! Our family has seen him for over 10 yrs. Being able to reach him at any time has been a life saver. We live an hour away, but refuse to change doctors! Hope he gets lots of continuing ed credits in geriatrics since my husband and I are going to need him. He has great staff too!

April 21st, 2012

Although he would like you to believe otherwise his level of care, bedside manners, and general attitude depend highly on the profit you will generate as a patient. More so than the "insensitive, heartless" regular doctors that ask for your insurance card with each visit. I think I'm done with this overrated "doctor".

February 17th, 2012

He is not compassionate and caring!!! He is more about making money!!!

Doctor's Response

I am sorry to hear your comments posted about me and my office. If you are interested, I would like to discuss how you came to your conclusions. My personal email address is nsimmons@personalmd.net. As a thank you for honest feedback, I am more than happy to refund any expenses you were charged. Nelson X. Simmons, MD

January 26th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Simmons for almost a year now. His diagnosis saved my life. He has always spent as much time as necessary with me in an appointment and never makes me feel rushed.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. All comments are used to improve our service and make future patient experiences more positive. Nelson X. Simmons, MD.

January 8th, 2012

new a new doc.

Dr Nelson always giving the same kind of meds no matter what is worng with you.

October 7th, 2011

Don't be fooled by unlimited visit he starts to make you feel stupid for coming in

June 17th, 2011

dr nelson is awesome!

i drive an hour away to go to mckinney to see dr nelson. he is so awesome and caring and will listen to all my questions and complaints. i never have trouble getting an appointment. and becky and elsa are always so kind and they do a great job at returning my calls. the "average" appointment is supposed to be about 30 minutes but dr nelson is happy to go over that (without chargeing me!) to make sure every question and concern is addressed and answered. definatley am not looking forward to moving away one day and having to look for another dr.

March 15th, 2011

i would definitely reccomend dr simmons and have. he is professional, kind and concerned. i am grateful he was referred to me several years ago.

January 31st, 2010

Aunja Provence Patient

Dr. Simmons is The best doctor I have ever been to! After going to several doctors for expensive testing and never getting an answer he dug deeper to get me a diagnosis. He also spent time to research my illness to give me all the info on it he could find. He takes time to sit and discuss any concerns and is also very child friendly. He is a very caring doctor and we have left our other doctors to have him as our family's primary care doctor. I highly recommend him for your medical needs.