A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Teng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Teng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teng
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teng Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Clinical Research
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Serous Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Teng graduated from University of Miami . He has 8 awards.
Dr. Teng has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Nan-Hsiung Teng MD is a male Oncologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nelson N. Teng practice?
- Dr. Nelson Teng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Teng practices Gynecologic Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Oncologists.