A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Teng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Teng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Clinical Research
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Serous Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Teng graduated from University of Miami . He has 8 awards.
Dr. Teng has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Teng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nelson N. Teng practice?
Dr. Nelson Teng practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Lodi, CA.
See Palo Alto Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Palo Alto Oncologists.