A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Teng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Teng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teng
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teng Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Clinical Research
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Serous Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Teng graduated from University of Miami . He has 8 awards.
Dr. Teng has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Nan-Hsiung Teng MD is a male Oncologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nelson N. Teng practice?
- Dr. Nelson Teng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Teng practices Gynecologic Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Oncologists.