Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr Teng show details Dr Teng
by Linda Smit on Jul 10th, 2015

Dr Teng is a wonderful Doctor! Very willing to discuss procedures with you. He has helped me very much in getting better. He soothes your soul.

by Patricia Montijo on May 28th, 2015

Dr Teng was patient, courteous and very thorough in his explanation of my medical condition and the treatment after surgery. His staff was also very helpful and courteous.

The very best doctor I ever had! show details The very best doctor I ever had!
by Mel on Mar 29th, 2013

I was misdiagnosed with a ovarian cancer; Doctor Teng correctly identified it as endometriosis. He performed 2 procedures on me and the recovery was short and well. I also appreciated his care toward me and his other patients. There was one incident where one hospital staff was harsh to me. I called Dr. Teng's office and he was there in no time to correct the matter and make certain that I was alright. He genuinely cares for each of his patients and is very thorough and meticulous in his work.

Excellent Doc. show details Excellent Doc.
Jan 13th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr.Teng as an oncologist. He has saved my life when others gave up. He is caring and kind. He is very intelligent,creative and stays on top of his field. He listens and works with you. He is always honest, has an easy smile and gives a patient confidence. Treatment was not easy; but it was effective.