A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Yu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Yu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Kennewick General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Chua Yu MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nelson C. Yu practice?
- Dr. Nelson Yu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Yu practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Kennewick, WA.
See Kennewick Internists, Kennewick Critical Care Practitioners, and Kennewick Pulmonologists.