Dr. Nelu Cristof MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2015
nightmare
He was waiting for me to stroke. Refused to contact my doctor or retrieve records for my history. Had to be sent to another hospital to save my life and that of my unborn son.

March 13th, 2013
Wonderful!!
My mother scheduled a hysteroctomy with Dr. Cristof. Her last appointment with him before surgery he spent over 75 minutes with her talking about everything, and that it wasnt something she had to rush into. She scheduled her appt. they brought her back for surgery. 90 minutes later he came out and said there was more then he thought to it, there were things that did not show up in any of her ultrasounds and he did not feel 100% comortable doing it so he stopped before be even got started. He was VERY considerate, very well with explaning everything and I was very happy with the way that he handled it. The next day i called his office to get more information and a better understanding since I had a little shock when he initially told me. He got right on the phone and talked with me for over 5 minutes and ever since then he has been on the ball with everything. Blood test, ct scans, check up appt, appt in Saginaw and most of all being very kind to my mother. He is very genuine, his patients are his patients they are not a number to him and he certainly showed that. He has gone above and beyond what I would have expected. He is harder to understand but he is also foreign. If he is there by the time I have another baby i would considering going to him, even living over a hour and half away. I have nothing but respect for him!!

May 9th, 2017