Dr. Nely Coyukiat-Fu MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2016
Don't waste your time and money
I went to her for a few years. As one of the reviwerd mentioned, she is not flexible at all, very difficult to make appointment with her. It is always at her convinience. She takes long vacations often and earlier this year when I needed to speak with her in regards to a medication, she was on vacation and had no one as her replacement! Very dangerous practice, she had not indicated that she has a replacement on her voucher mail either!! She does the least, works with none of the insurances that I have had theough the years. She is the only doctor I have come across that does not call to remind tou of your appointment ( not by phone or text or e-mail) very inflexible. And if you forget she calls and has a nasty tone! Maybe these are the reasons that through the years I have gone to her, her days and hours have decreased!! Do not waste your time and money. She is rude, insinceres, insensitive. I can not understand how she chose to be a psychiatrist when she lacks what someone in this field should have.. Compassion and understanding! She has close to none.
Doctor's Response

I am sorry this person did not think he/she had a good experience. First of all, I return all phone calls within the day. I am never gone more than 2 wks for vacation. There is ALWAYS someone covering for me when I am gone, and my voicemail message always tells you who to contact for help in my absence. Each follow up appointment is 25-30 mins, and I do not double book appointments, so if you are late it affects the time of the next patient. I am very flexible with appointments. If you forget yours, I make my best effort to reschedule you. Most of my patients would not agree about the negative comments made here.

June 12th, 2016
Nice to talk to
Average

May 24th, 2016
I saw Dr Coyukiat Fu for 1 year 1/2, dealing with depression in the middle of a divorce. It has been a tough road, starting with a quick diagnostic of being bi-polar, followed by more and more medications with brutal side effects. It became unsafe to continue with this doctor, especially when she expressed an aggressive manner as her diagnostic and treatment have been under doubts.

December 29th, 2014
rude lady

January 18th, 2012
Right Meds?
It's an art, wrong choices, slow results.

June 30th, 2011
Don't call her for an urgent matter, not willing to make any effort to help. Can't rate any of the other items as I could not get an appointment.
Doctor's Response

Most patients will contradict this. I call patients back as soon as I can. Sometimes, it is just not possible to call you back right away when patients are scheduled back to back. If it can be done, I will try to solve a problem on the phone. When this is not the best way to deal with it, I will suggest that the patient come for an appointment so we can discuss it face to face.

March 25th, 2016