A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nema Uwaydah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nema Uwaydah, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nema Uwaydah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uwaydah graduated from Med Col of VaVa Commonwealth U Richmondva.
Dr. Uwaydah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nema Uwaydah MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nema Uwaydah practice?
- Dr. Nema Uwaydah has 1 office location.
Dr. Nema Uwaydah practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.