A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nema Uwaydah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nema Uwaydah, Family Practitioner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nema Uwaydah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Uwaydah graduated from Med Col of VaVa Commonwealth U Richmondva.
Dr. Uwaydah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uwaydah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans