Family Practitioner

7580 Fannin St
Ste 225
Houston, TX 77054
713-791-9713
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Strongly Not Recommended  |  show details
by Stacey on Jun 10th, 2013

Her office is very unprofessional. The wait time to be seen is ridiculous like 2 hours. and Dr. Uwaydah acts like she doesnt care that you just waited 2 hours to see her.

|  wait time excessive  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

I arrived for a new patient visit 15 minutes prior to my scheduled appointment time, and the waiting room was completely full. In the waiting room, others were talking about how they had been waiting over an hour already, and that it was expected to wait a long time to see this doctor. I waited 1 hour and 30 minutes to be called back to the room, and then another 45 minutes in the exam room before I gave up to go back to work. i let the staff know that i needed to go back to work, and the doctor came and introduced herself to me. She did not apologize, or explain the significant delay. I am a physician myself, so I understand that delays sometimes happen, but I always apologize and explain to my patients in general what is causing the delay. So, I paid a 20 dollar co-payment to get vital signs taken, and paid 7 dollars to park because it was over 2 hours. I will not be back to see this doctor.

|  bad news  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

this is the worst doctor i have ever seen. she has no bedside manner & had no clue as to how to treat my issue. i wasted my time and money here. will never consider going back.

|  unprofessional  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

Stay away from this doctor unless you like medicare and medicaid chasing doctors in a less than professional atmosphere!

|  keep looking  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2011

tried this doctor bc i was really sick this fall. she had no idea what my problem was & just ordered tons of bloodwork. i had to call for 3 weeks for the results. finally i saw them & tho she rec following up in 5-6 months, i took my results to a new doctor. thank heavens--i may not be alive today if i'd a stayed with dr. u. i wasted so much time, money, & healthy days with dr. uwaydah...don't make my mistake.

|  Beware of Dr. Nema Uwaydah: My1st and Last Visit  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

Dr. Uwaydah is the worst doctor I've ever seen. She had no knowlege concerning my medical issue, spent less than 5 minutes in the room with me, and provided an ineffective treatment. I waited 2.5 hours in her office. She would not follow-up on my phone calls. I saw another doctor later that week who diagnosed me correctly & treated me successfully. Dr. Uwaydah should not be practicing medicine. Watch out.

Mar 5th, 2011

This is the only doctor that I have found who was able to figure out my problem. I have seen a lot of doctors and she helped me so much. She is the best.

|  Great Family Physician  |  show details
by Patricia Karaginnis-Perez on Aug 25th, 2010

My kids and I absolutely love Dr. Uwayday. I travel far to have her see my children, specifically because of her and her caring staff. She has always answered ALL of my questions and have helped me with ALL of my concerns regarding the health of my children. She's courteous and spends a good amount of time with me discussing health matters. I will continue driving 1.5 hours each way to have my kids annual check up or if they happen to get sick. She is worth the distance.

by Regina on Jun 17th, 2010

I would not recommend this Dr to no one. You know if her staff lie to you she would also. I went to get renewals for my medicine. I waited on this Dr for an hour. Her nurse came in and said she was stuck in traffic and 10 minutes away. I say about 15 minutes later her physician assistant came in and said she had diarrah and vomiting she want be in but if i insist she would. I could not say anything i have high blood pressure just looked at this woman telling me this lie. So please if you want your sanity and health stay away from the woman and her staff of clowns.

|  I like my doctor and her staff.  |  show details
by Sharon Francis on Jan 7th, 2010

i have recommended Dr Uwaydah to lots of nurses. She has enough staff that they have time to listen to what you are saying. Prescriptions are called in on time along with referrals. The decor could be better but i have told her that. Curtains are needed in the exam rooms.

Jun 10th, 2009

Dr. Uwaydah is very personable., She gets to the root of your problem