A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nena Rocha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nena Rocha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nena Rocha, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocha graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rocha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nena Magdalena Rocha MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nena M. Rocha practice?
- Dr. Nena Rocha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nena Rocha practices Family Medicine near Bonita, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Bonita Primary Care Doctors.