A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nengchun Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nengchun Huang, Neurologist, Movement Disorder Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nengchun Huang, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Dystonic Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple System Atrophy
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Huang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nengchun Huang MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nengchun Huang practice?
- Dr. Nengchun Huang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nengchun Huang practices Neurology near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Neurologists.