A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nenita Go-Fontanilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Go-Fontanilla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nenita Go-Fontanilla MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nenita Go-Fontanilla practice?
- Dr. Nenita Go-Fontanilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Nenita Go-Fontanilla practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.