A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nenita Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nenita Yu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Yu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital
- Our Lady Of Mercy Medical CenterFlorence D`Urso Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nenita Lim Yu MD is a female Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nenita L. Yu practice?
- Dr. Nenita Yu has 1 office location.
Dr. Nenita Yu practices Internal Medicine near Morris Plains, NJ.
See Morris Plains Internists.