Dr. Neofitos Stefanides Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neofitos Stefanides?

April 4th, 2016

Meniscus tear

I tore my left knee meniscus during an accident. Dr. Stefanides performed left knee arthroscopic surgery for my issue. My pain is completely resolved and I am very happy!

April 1st, 2016

best ortho doc!

I have been seeing Dr. Stefanides for the past few years and am so grateful to have found him. Dr. Stefanides is an Excellent doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and able to pinpoint my medical issues very effectively with all of the follow up testing and discussion that I need. It is very easy to talk to Dr. Stefanides and I am always able to address all of my questions and concerns. A very personable doctor, he makes everything flow really smoothly.

January 17th, 2016

dislocated shoulder

briefly, dr neofitos stefanides is excellent and best sports medicine physician i have visited in new york area , i had arthroscopic surgical shoulder with no more pain than two days & successfully procedure in mercy hospital , his staff was friendly and cooperative specially ms annette. ....many thanks & appreciate for DR stefanides and all who work with him .

October 2nd, 2015

Operated my Rotary Tear. Was a great success. Highly recommended doctor.

August 26th, 2015

Amazing!

Within minutes of Dr. Stefanides examining my shoulder, he was able to locate the problem. Even more impressive, he was also able to fix that problem within the same visit. Couple of days after my visit, the pain that I was suffering for almost a year was no longer there. I was very lucky to be recommended to Dr. Stefanides. Now, I can finally go back to the Gym. I can't thank him enough.

August 20th, 2015

Best Doc Ever!

I went to see this doctor and was very pleased. He listened to all my complaints and concerns, was very patient with me, explained everything. Most helpful doctor ever!

August 17th, 2015

Today was my first time seeing Dr. Stefanides and the entire experience was exceptional! I was completely amazed at how fast I went was seen by the doctor, took x-rays and was diagnosed...especially since I was an hour late for my appointment. This appointment was actually for my mother who was previously seen by another orthopedist who, in my opinion, was a complete waste of time. I decided to get a second opinion and I am glad I did. Dr. Stefanides recommended to her what I too felt was best, instead of just giving up on an elderly person because they have arthritis. The office was clean and the staff was knowledgeable and friendly. The doctors and x-ray technicians were professional, knowledgeable and personable. I drove 1 1/2 hours to see them each way and I would certainly do it again. I found Dr. Stefanides by searching on the internet, checking out their vitals and reading reviews. I am very satisfied.

August 7th, 2015

My 11 year old son had a fracture collar bone, thanks to Dr. Stefanidis we avoided surgery. Dr. Stefanidis was great in a answering all my questions and concerns. We were able to immediatley get an appointment and the staff was wonderful ! Thanks Dr. Stefanidis for everything!!!!!

July 27th, 2015

Acl reconstruction

One month after acl surgery and I'm feeling great. Swelling is down, I'm able to walk fine, and I am now starting to make my leg even stronger. Dr. Stefanides really knows what he is doing and I would definitely recommend him for anyone who is looking for an orthopedic doctor. He makes sure his patients are comfortable and keeps them informed of one's options.

April 30th, 2015

great office/ great doc!

Dr. Stefanides & Staff helpful, kind & on point! Busy office & staff is courteous to your needs.!

April 22nd, 2015

Awesome knee surgery.

personable staff, doctor really made me feel at ease and was blown away by his skill and manner. results were just what I needed and am ready & confident to go back to work.

March 7th, 2015

acl reconstruction and meniscus repair

Very knowledgeable surgeon. Before surgery, he gave me two options on how to go about the surgery and explained the pros and cons of each. The complicated surgery was succesfull. I highly recommend this doctor who truly cares about his patients.