A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nereida Correa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nereida Correa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Correa
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Correa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nereida Correa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Correa graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Correa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nereida DR Correa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nereida D. Correa practice?
- Dr. Nereida Correa has 1 office location.
Dr. Nereida Correa practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Primary Care Doctors and Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.