A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neri Blanco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neri Blanco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanco graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Blanco has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neri Maria Blanco MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neri M. Blanco practice?
- Dr. Neri Blanco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neri Blanco practices Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.