Dr. Neri Blanco-Cuevas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

June 3rd, 2015
I'm a patient at sunrise hospital. She said she will come and discuss with me about my surgery . She never ever come to see me. I spoke to her secretary, she won't do surgery coz she thinks I don't have insurance. I also review her background. She has too many malpractice.

November 3rd, 2011
Very disappointing...
I was referred to this office from my main physician for gallbladder issues. I got to their office and waited so long without any acknowledgement of my being there and it was crowded and very messy in the lobby. I finally left the office and asked for another referral. The staff was not friendly at all and could see that I was waiting for quite awhile.

July 27th, 2011
Saw 3 times in ER, 3 problems with mistakes made by Dr. Had proceedure at 1 hospital , went to ER 3 weeks later, informed she lost privileges at the hospital. Ended up in ICU for 6 weeks, almost died.

January 18th, 2011
caring
dr. blanco has operated on me more times than i can count and each time shes been wonderful.

December 13th, 2010
rare and true concern
We came to find Dr Blanco because our daughter needed emergancy surgery at the hospital, If I was a gambler I would say the day we met her we hit the jackpot.Our daughter has been ill for years and most doctors treat her symtoms and not find the cause and because of that my daughter almost lost her life and if not for Dr Blanco she would not be alive. While in the hospital the primary care DR assigned to my daughters case never came to follow up and Dr blanco ended up doing his job.She is truly a caring and compassionate doctor but most of all she is not like modern doctors where patients are part of a assembly line

November 16th, 2010
smart and caring
dr.blanco is a very smart and caring professional.shes been my surgeon for a few years and ive never had any reason to be concerned shes always been very prompt in updating and correcting any issues.

January 6th, 2010
Beware
Dr. Blanco performed an unnecessary surgery on my loved one. When there were complications she ignored our questions and concerns and her profound neglect and limited education led to the death of our loved one. BEWARE