Internists, Surgical Specialist

4275 Burnham Ave
Ste 260
Las Vegas, NV 89119
702-240-6374
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Very disappointing...  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

I was referred to this office from my main physician for gallbladder issues. I got to their office and waited so long without any acknowledgement of my being there and it was crowded and very messy in the lobby. I finally left the office and asked for another referral. The staff was not friendly at all and could see that I was waiting for quite awhile.

|  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

Saw 3 times in ER, 3 problems with mistakes made by Dr. Had proceedure at 1 hospital , went to ER 3 weeks later, informed she lost privileges at the hospital. Ended up in ICU for 6 weeks, almost died.

|  caring  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

dr. blanco has operated on me more times than i can count and each time shes been wonderful.

|  rare and true concern  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2010

We came to find Dr Blanco because our daughter needed emergancy surgery at the hospital, If I was a gambler I would say the day we met her we hit the jackpot.Our daughter has been ill for years and most doctors treat her symtoms and not find the cause and because of that my daughter almost lost her life and if not for Dr Blanco she would not be alive. While in the hospital the primary care DR assigned to my daughters case never came to follow up and Dr blanco ended up doing his job.She is truly a caring and compassionate doctor but most of all she is not like modern doctors where patients are part of a assembly line

|  smart and caring  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2010

dr.blanco is a very smart and caring professional.shes been my surgeon for a few years and ive never had any reason to be concerned shes always been very prompt in updating and correcting any issues.

|  Beware  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2010

Dr. Blanco performed an unnecessary surgery on my loved one. When there were complications she ignored our questions and concerns and her profound neglect and limited education led to the death of our loved one. BEWARE

|  Best Surgeon  |  show details
by htp222 on Oct 5th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Blanco is unique. She is a great surgeon, and she takes time to communicate with her patients. She goes out of her way to be easily accessible to her patients.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com