A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neriman Gokden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neriman Gokden is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gokden graduated from Dokuz Eylul Universitesi, Izmir.
Dr. Gokden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Central Arkansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neriman Gokden MD is a female Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Neriman Gokden practice?
- Dr. Neriman Gokden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neriman Gokden practices Pathology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pathologists.