A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neriman Gokden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gokden graduated from Dokuz Eylul Universitesi, Izmir.
Dr. Gokden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Central Arkansas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gokden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neriman Gokden practice?
Dr. Neriman Gokden practices Pathology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pathologists.