A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nerissa Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nerissa Ko, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Intracranial Hemorrhages
- Intracranial Vasospasm
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Ruptured Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Ko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nerissa Urquico Ko MD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nerissa U. Ko practice?
- Dr. Nerissa Ko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nerissa Ko practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Neurologists.