A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nerissa Safie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nerissa Safie, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nerissa Safie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Safie graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Safie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Murrieta Campus
- Hemet Valley Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nerissa C Safie MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nerissa C. Safie practice?
- Dr. Nerissa Safie has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nerissa Safie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, CA and Wildomar, CA.
See Murrieta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.