May 5th, 2015

Excellent all the way...you could not ask for a better doctor...

Sep 12th, 2013

Wonderful doctor. Always takes time to listen to you, never feel rushed. Always able to get a same day appointment, even on a Saturday. Highly recommended.

Tynetta L show details Tynetta L
Nov 27th, 2012

I've been with Dr. Lazarus for 16 years and wouldn't trust anyone as much as I trust her. I drive over an hour for my visits...I'd gladly travel any distance to receive the care and attention to detail she provides.

Aug 28th, 2012

The best family doctor by far in the South Jersey area. Very professional staff as well. Nothing but wonderful things to say about this office.

May 26th, 2012

Dr. Lazarus is a wonderful Doctor. Would always recommend her.

Unprofessional show details Unprofessional
Feb 29th, 2012

She was often incorrect in her diagnoses and was short with me when I asked for information. I did not like her manner and felt she was very unhelpful and reluctant to help if I would call the office with a follow up question or request.

Jul 9th, 2011

Dr. Lazarus takes great care to listen to your complaints and collect information from any testing that is needed. She is a great doctor.

by Cecilia Coller on Jun 7th, 2011

Nermin Lazarus, MDIs caring and genuinely concern about who she is caring for. I highly recommend this office.

Fabulous Doctor! show details Fabulous Doctor!
Apr 3rd, 2011

Dr. Lazarus has been our family doctor for many years and we have complete faith in her and her fabulous staff! She is a caring professional who listens to concerns and takes the time to work with you whenever you need her.

Top Doctor show details Top Doctor
by Evelyn on Jan 9th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Lazarus about 8 years I feel very comfortable when I need to talk to her about any medical issues. I highly recommend her.

My Family Doctor show details My Family Doctor
by PC KING on Jul 2nd, 2010

Best Doctor I've ever had, I wish she could teach other Doctors her techniques.