Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nerva Augustin
Dr. Nerva Augustin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Bragg, NC, with other offices in Fort Bragg, NC and Fayetteville, NC (and 1 other location). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Augustin is affiliated with Womack Army Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Fayetteville, NC and Fayetteville VA Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Nerva Augustin has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Nerva Augustin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Bragg, NC.
Dr. John Simmons II
General Surgery, Psychiatry
Fort Bragg, NC 0 mi24
Dr. John Lesica
Psychiatry, Neurology, Pediatrics, Child Psychiatry
Fort Bragg, NC 0 mi33
Dr. Navpreet Brar
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Fort Bragg, NC 0 mi11