Dr. Nerva Augustin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nerva Augustin?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Nerva Augustin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 26th, 2016

He puts up a front!

The only one that is open is Dr. Augustin used to charge $300 but now charges $400 to criticize you about your addiction then writes his name on a piece of paper to take to the pharmacy then pay another $95 to have it filled. We made a 6 month goal to get off of it but he never metioned it when that time come and would tell me I should and should'nt do in an non-caring, unprofessional, egotistical way! I ended up being on it for 2 years(which it saved me from getting worse. But then got back into bmx racing and had my 3rd acl surgery(had to cold turkey 48 hours before surgery and it was the one of my worst come downs of my life) which I think god for cause he just kept uping my dosage until I got to 40mg a day and my taste buds were just messed up 24 hours a day with the only taste being subadub(suboxone) in my mouth. Also he would catch bad attitudes with me! No compassion while his greed for money slowly increases each year!

February 8th, 2013

a patient for 2 years

I think Dr. Nerva is GREAT! He really cares about his patients and has inspired me to turn my life around. When I met him, I had no home, no job, no family, no education, no life. Now I have a house, an education, a family, a car, and am pursuing my BA in health and human services so that I can do what he does. He has been a real inspiration to me and assures me that I can do anything i put my heart to! When no one else believed in me, he did. In addition, his staff is so kind. His wife gives me books to help me regain my faith and his office assistant is really cool, works with me when I need help, and I consider her a friend. Thank you Dr. Augustine for helping me discover my true identity and for inspiring me to pick myself up, dust my self off, and start again. You are a true friend! :)

July 29th, 2011

Not concerned with Patient.

Dr came into hospital to see the patient. (my family member) Dr was briefed in detail of issues that was of concern and the Dr never made any suggestions on what was best or treatment plan with him. Stated he would put order in for specialist and he never did. When asked for a business card, he had none. He entered WRONG date in his notes of when he saw patient. He was less that willing to help. Patient was at Veterans Hospital.

May 28th, 2010

bad

all he wants is money and doesnt care about his patients

March 26th, 2017