A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neshe North:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neshe North is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neshe North, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. North graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. North has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. North accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neshe E. North practice?
Dr. Neshe North practices Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Kalispell, MT.
See Portland Cardiologists.