A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neshe North:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neshe North is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neshe North, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. North graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. North has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neshe Ella North MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neshe E. North practice?
- Dr. Neshe North has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neshe North practices Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Kalispell, MT.
See Portland Cardiologists.