A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neshe North:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neshe North is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. North
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. North Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neshe North, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. North graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. North has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neshe E North MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neshe E. North practice?
- Dr. Neshe North has 7 office locations.
Dr. Neshe North practices Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: White Salmon, WA and Tualatin, OR.
See Portland Cardiologists.